Chief Marketing Officer
We’re looking for a fabulous Social Media Coordinator to support our Content Strategist and Digital Marketing Team by planning, implementing, and monitoring our social media presence and strategy!
As Social Media Coordinator your work is vital to keeping a fresh, cohesive, engaging, and consistent brand presence across all social media platforms. We’re talking Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and beyond! This role is key to our content strategy and is a pathway to a content leadership role within the company.
As a plant-based nutrition company, we’ve cultivated an active, conscious, and health-focused following. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about healthy living and have experience using social media platforms in a professional setting. Experience with customer service, social media management, analytics, and influencer and brand partnerships is ideal.
Social Media Engagement
- Respond to all communications across our social media platforms
- Proactively uncover and join conversations within the health & wellness space to establish Ora as an authority and active participant.
- Engage with content posted by all partners, content creators, and influencers to maintain friendly, engaged and informed relationships with our community.
- Proactively reach out to social media users, communities, and potential partners to generate leads and increase awareness.
- Conduct ongoing research for high-growth engagement strategies, industry, and market trends to inform our content strategy.
Planning, Creation & Coordination
- Participate in weekly marketing brainstorms to ideate creative content themes for organic posting and paid campaigns.
- Maintain an organized social media content calendar to house all text, imagery, and video assets.
- Coordinate with our Graphic Designer, Content Strategist, and outside content creators to obtain all necessary components for social and blog posts.
- Collecting UGC (i.e. video testimonials, customer stories, photos, etc.)
- Sourcing images, writing copy and posting to socials.
- Source and obtain permission to repurpose UGC content.
- Execute the social media content calendar by pushing polished and approved content live to each platform.
- Assist with social media asset creation and perform all copywriting for social media posts.
- Track important KPIs and provide suggestions to improve social performance.
- Communicate social media performance to Content Strategist and Chief Marketing Officer to inform our social strategy
Content Creator + Influencer Management
- Foster and maintain engaging relationships with our community of co-creators.
- Work with our Content Strategist to develop influencer campaigns and produce high-quality, shareable content for cross-promotion.
- Be the direct line of communication for all creators to communicate all projects and ensure completion of all agreed-upon deliverables.
- Spice up our influencer packages by ideating and creating fresh Ora swag!
What you bring to the table
- A solid understanding of design & storytelling through content marketing.
- Incredible attention-to-detail.
- Flawless copyrighting and editing skills (and you caught that right there…)
- A good sense of humor.
- Passion for health, nutrition, social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok & Youtube) and fostering a community.
- Curious about analytics, digital marketing, and content distribution strategies
- An organized, proactive and reactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an effective and efficient manner.
- A desire to continuously improve upon your processes in an ever-changing social environment.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Min. 1-year professional work experience in marketing or an entrepreneurial environment
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and/or Canva
- Experience using Asana
- Experience using Later, Hootsuite or other social media management tools
- Bonus: experience in photography
About Ora Organic
Hey there! We’re Ora Organic, a fast-growing startup focused on providing high quality, plant-based nutrition.
We started out as online-only in late 2015 and have since expanded to more than 1,000 retail doors across the USA, including The Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Erewhon.
Our team is an ambitious, high achieving group looking to improve people’s health through organic, plant-based nutrition, and is driven to become the premier provider of nutritional products in North America. Are you nerdy about nutrition, business, and ready for a challenge? We’d love to hear from you!